Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Babies

Here is my happy family. Today was my first block time, just B and me. We had a good time. I went shopping and treat myself to a new outfit, which I'll probably wear for Easter or B's baptism. I caught a great sale, and used a coupon, so it doesn't get much better than that. I had a chai, and did some grocery shopping and all in all had a nice morning.

I have three dinners in mind, for which I bought all the groceries I'll need, and that is a great feeling. I hate the nightly struggle Mike and I go through trying to decide what to eat for supper. I'm going to make the pasta dish my friend Danielle posted on her blog- http://www.areyoueffingkiddingme.blogspot.com/.

You might have noticed that this is Mike's first posting. I emailed some pictures to him at work, and he got them posted lickety split- so now, with his cooperation, I'll have many more pictures on the blog! Yea!

No comments: