Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Before...

Here is a picture of A on Tuesday morning, 3/21. She was having a fun time walking around the house in her rain boots. Later that day, Mike and I took her and her brother (he just went to watch) to get her first haircut. It was quite traumatic! Mike got the whole ordeal on video, which I think will be played for her prom date in 2022. She screamed and cried the whole time, and I had to hold her in the seat, since she kept sliding down, even though she was buckled. An Elmo DVD was playing, but to no avail. She reached hysterical level when the blow dryer came out. The only redeeming aspect of the event was the dum dum which evil mommy allowed her to have afterwards. If you know me, that was a really huge thing, to let her have a lollipop. We went to the library after the haircut to pick up some new books, and Mike and I couldn't stop looking at A. She was a whole new person- gone was our adorable baby, and in her place was a cute little girl! Bittersweet.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Okay we need an AFTER picture too!! I will cut you some slack because you have mommy brains.