Friday, March 24, 2006

After...

Here is the After shot! She doesn't even look scarred for life! We (meaning me) decided to go with the little dutch boy look- straight bangs across the forehead, and a stacked bob in back. I'm really surprised by how much body the bob gives her hair. I always thought that she didn't even have enough hair to cut, but it's amazing what they can do at a kids' hair salon.



Hope you all have a great weekend. At this point of sleep deprivation, all the days blur together, and I won't even notice a difference between a Saturday and a Tuesday. Especially since the advent of the Tivo, we don't even have to think about there being no good tv on on the weekends. Mike would like to get A's room finished up, and then he'll post pictures. The blinds are being installed on Monday. I don't think I mentioned that A has been napping in her room for the past week or so, and it has been going very well. She also wore a pair of training pants today, until she peeled them off in the living room because they were wet. "Wet! Wet!" - at least she was bothered by the fact that they were wet. We're going to have to get more t-shirts for her to wear around the house, so she can strip down to sit on the potty at a moments notice.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh, I love it, she looks like such a big girl!

JenyB said...

Maybe I should visit A's hairdresser. Mine doesn't give me body and life like A's cut does! Cute.