Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Productive Weekend

Mike is back! Unfortunately, we didn't allow him any time to decompress after his business trip. On Saturday we went and picked up our new DuoGlider LXI, as well as a twin mattress and box spring for A's new room. Saturday night we got the room painted, and it looks really nice. A loves to go in her new room, and climb on her new bed. We have to get some blinds on the windows, but will get that done soon, and I imagine she'll be sleeping in her new room sometime this week.

Last night, A went to dinner at my mom and dad's, and Mike and I went to Sul Lago for a nice, relaxed, fancy adult dinner. I had a wonderful Tuscan style sirloin that I had been craving for way too long.

I love that Mike was home yesterday, and that we only have 4 days to go before the weekend again!

No comments: