Monday, February 27, 2006

Almond Joy

You might notice that Mike has been added as a contributor to Milk and Os. That is so he can add pictures to the blog, since I am unable to do it 99.9% of the time. We took a 35 week belly shot, which he'll get posted as soon as I teach him how this whole blogging thing works. We have a prenatal appointment not this week, but next, and then we start the weekly appointments. I can't believe it's all of a sudden gone so fast, after feeling like I've been in the second trimester forever. One thing I've been lucky to experience with this pregnancy that I didn't with A's is hiccups. They are so funny, and this baby has them all the time! Also I've been getting very strong urges the past few days for an Almond Joy candy bar, which I never really eat otherwise, but I can't help myself now! I already got my A.J. fix this morning at Target.

No comments: