Thursday, February 16, 2006

One more night without my Valentine...

I am so grateful to Danielle for coming over last night and helping me to prime A's big girl bedroom. Danielle is an expert painter, and we were done in no time!
Block time today was fun, I didn't really do much, just got to the Mall of America before it opened, enjoyed a cold Mountain Dew, read the paper, and then did some shopping just for me. I bought a new pregnant shirt, as my current supply is starting to feel a bit short, and a breeze is often shooting up the front. I promise to get a belly picture posted, now that I am 34 weeks. I have to run down to the coffee shop on the corner to use their DSL, until I get my own set up.
This weekend, we (I should say, I) am planning on buying our double stroller. Of course I have to have very specific opinions on the stroller I want, and used just will not do. I am lusting after the Graco Duoglider LXI stroller in Central Park. The central park pattern is really cool, with black toile and black and cream gingham. I love toile!!! I almost bought yet another pair of pajamas, which I plan on wearing most every day after the baby is born, at Gap today, simply because they were a lovely toile print. I have totally ignored the fact that our infant carrier will not match the Central Park pattern of the stroller, but I can't bring myself to buy a brand new carseat just for the sake of matching, when I already have two perfectly good car seats. Maybe I could make a blanket out of black toile fabric to throw over the car seat when I have it attached to the beautiful stroller, to cover the grotesque non-toile pattern of the carrier. I shouldn't even post this rambling- it makes me sound a little bit pregnancy-crazy.

No comments: