Thursday, January 08, 2009

Narcoleptic?

Colin can fall asleep anywhere! Here he is on Christmas eve, having his clothes changed for church. He fell asleep while I was changing his diaper on the couch Wednesday morning, before I could get him in his carseat to go to ECFE. When he isn't konking out here, there, and everywhere, he is such an animated, bright eyed, talkative cutie pie! He has a great personality, and a very sweet temperament, I can tell already.
When I picked Bennett up this afternoon from block time at the family center (Fridays after ECFE until 1 pm- glorious!) he didn't want to wear his coat. I then offered him a choice of either wearing his coat and no hat, or hat and no coat, and he opted for the latter. As we started down the steps, I asked him, "are you cold?" and that little bugger answered, "no, actually not" in cute little Bennett enunciation. It just made me smile. By the time we got to the car, he was "reallly, reallly, cold"- there we go, lesson learned, with no harping from me.

No comments: