Monday, January 19, 2009

Colin's Stats

I forgot to mention Colin's measurements at his 2 month appointment on Tuesday (yes, the 13th- with the 11th being on a Sunday, I couldn't stick to my perfect schedule- drives me crazy!). He maintained his 90% percentile (!) in length from his 1 week visit, but shot up from 50% to 75% in weight (12 lb, 4 oz) and head circumference.

We had a fun time today, skating at Oak Hill park in SLP. They have a great warming house with big windows, and next time we'll be sure to bring some pocket change for the cocoa. I had taken Colin to get his picture taken, and then met Mike and the kids at the rink. Annalise was skating around like a pro! It was fun to see Bennett up on skates for the first time, since he was just a boot skater last winter. I had Colin in the ergo, with my coat over us, and he slept through the whole event.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I miss the time when Henry was small enough to sleep in the ergo
:(

He's so big I can only wear him on the hip or back.