Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday


Here is my 37 week belly. It has definitely dropped since this picture was taken. I had a rough night last night, thinking that "this is it" and ready to call my parents over to watch the kids. Then nothing ended up happening. I've got to get out of my head. How do you stop thinking????? I've never been good at that.

We had a nice day at home yesterday, Mike was home for Columbus Day! I had a nice yoga class in the morning, and Mike got the cords of our entertainment center wrangled last evening. Bennett and I had lunch over at Danielle and Henry's today- thanks, D, it is so nice to have someone cook for us. Tonight is my last night volunteering at Blooma for who knows how long.
The kids carved pumpkins on Sunday. We left the mommy and daddy pumpkins to carve for closer to Halloween, but Annalise just couldn't wait to get her's carved. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love the question mark pumkin, too cute.