Thursday, October 09, 2008

36 week visit

We had an appointment with the midwife yesterday. Baby is measuring right on, and is head-down. Heartbeat was in the 150's. Although I'm not going to have this baby until November 1st, I am ready to go at any time. My bag is packed, and I've gotten all the big things done that I wanted to get done. Bennett has been sleeping in his big boy bed since Sunday night, and it went flawlessly. He did fall out of bed, around the railing on maybe Monday or Tuesday night, but we've since put a feather bed on the hardwood floor to break his fall, if he should repeat that stunt. Annalise has been sleeping on a mattress on her floor, since she gave up her bed to her brother, awaiting her bunk bed, which should be coming this weekend.

Bennett starts block time tomorrow, where he'll be at his "school" from 9 until 1 every Friday. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself tomorrow, but once the baby comes, it will be nice to maybe take a nap with the baby, and not have to leave the house until 12:30 to pick up Bennett. We'll be getting our pumpkins on Saturday, and might go to a Fire Station open house on Sunday, but otherwise I think we're ready for a low-key weekend.

No comments: