Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday




Day one of single parenting went very well. After dropping off my very first sale on ebay at UPS (yay!), and picking up Sopranos, season 2 at Blockbuster for Mike's flight, we took Mike to the airport. He will be in Fort Myers, FL for a work meeting through Friday evening. I picked A up from school, and we headed straight to the zoo. We had lunch, went through all the trails, and after I couldn't figure out how to get to the outside trail we took the monorail ride. It was fun, and we haven't done that in a very long time. We closed the zoo down, and both kids fell asleep on the ride home. We were done with supper by 5:30, and the kids were both tucked in bed at 7.

3 comments:

Stokes said...

What did you sell on e-bay?
The haircut looks great! I've been waiting to see a pic of it... Is it low maintenance? or do have to blowdry with hair product/ use straightener, etc.?

Katie said...

I sold a garbage disposal, which we got for Christmas back when we lived in IL, but never installed it there. It doesn't fit in the basement sink with the soapstone, so I decided to give selling a whirl! $31 that I wouldn't have had otherwise!
The hair is very easy- I don't have a straightener. I put in a little gel stuff and blow dry it with a round brush for a few minutes (once or twice a week).

Hope said...

I noticed the haircut too. I really like it. I am glad that have hockey next week. I haven't see you and D since Stokes' shower. How sad is that. Like I replied to Stokes's post, I am missing my girls.