Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday

Either this job is getting easier, or I am getting better!! Things are going pretty well, and we're in the home stretch. We went to Southdale in the afternoon hours yesterday, and found an Easter dress for Annalise, and then got Wendy's drive through on the way home. Today, I brought Bennett over to D's and watched the three kings for a couple of hours. After picking up A, we went home for an express lunch, and headed to gymnastics. Annalise is having a lot of fun, and I'm glad that we signed her up again. Bennett keeps saying how he wants to go in too- I'll have to figure out what we're going to do with him! Annalise's class is a mixed ages class, but it doesn't go down to two years old unfortunately. Tomorrow Bennett has ECFE while A is in school, and then after lunch I'm thinking of taking the kids to the Target Center- Mike's sister Sarah is playing in the MN state girls' basketball tournament (class 1A). I'm hoping that Mike takes a stand-by flight home- otherwise, his flight is scheduled to arrive at 8:15 pm. Arhrghgghh!

No comments: