Sunday, November 05, 2006

Nice Weekend

We had a nice weekend at home. My parents came over and played with A and B, while Mike and I got to work washing the windows. I hope that we don't do it again until at least 2010. We've been in our house 4 years now, and this is the first time we've cleaned them from the outside. After church, I made two Rachael Ray recipes: Flounder Francesce (I had to use halibut), and Lemon Spaghetti. They were 30 minute meals, but I estimate it took me about 45 minutes.

Tomorrow we're headed down to Prior Lake to pick up the proofs from our photography session. I also have to head to a Walmart to pick up a gift from the registry for a wedding we are attending on Friday; that is never a pleasant experience for me (going to Walmart, that is, not attending weddings.)

1 comment:

JenyB said...

You made me decide to get a family portrait, too. I'm setting up ours today.