Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Fun with Cousins

Yes, I'm still here. I didn't have anything to post recently, and then all of a sudden we've been so busy that I haven't had time to blog anything. Please forgive me. We went to Okabena this weekend for a family wedding on Friday, and then got to spend the rest of the weekend just hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma (which if you know them, is really a rarity that they're at home), as well as A and B's cousins, Cody, Christine, and Corrine. A is really starting to have a good time playing with/near her cousins.

Last night, B woke up crying a few times, and spent some time downstairs on the couch, while Daddy caught up on his Tivo. Poor baby, he cried like I've never heard him cry before, like he was really in pain, so I called first thing in the morning and got him in to the NP. Sure enough, he has an infection in the left ear. This is a new thing for us- A has gone over two and a half years without ever taking an antibiotic. B's disposition may be more like Mike's, but his health and tendency to get sick are straight from me. I talked to Bridget this weekend (Happy 31st Birthday, Beep), and Maren has been a sick little baby too. She was on amoxicillin for an ear infection, and after taking it for 8 days, developed an allergic reaction on Saturday- all over her whole body. I am sending healthy thoughts to Madison, as well as upstairs to my sleeping babies.

We drew names for our Christmas celebration in Okabena, so I am ready to get off and running on my Christmas shopping. I hope to be done before we leave for our trip to Baltimore on Dec 8. Woah- December will be here in a flash. That's about all for now... Katie

No comments: