Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, C!


Looking through my photos, I realized that along with lots of things, I failed to blog about Colin's birthday. We had a party with the theme of balls- footballs, basketballs, baseballs- Colin loves them all. And that boy has got an arm! He has a way of throwing a ball at you from point blank range that is cute and scary at the same time. I'm happy to report that our television screen is still intact. The thing I would like to remember about this birthday was how Colin savored his birthday gifts. He would inspect the wrapped box, then gingerly peel the tape from one of the side flaps, then repeat on the other side, before sliding the present out of the paper- it was hilarious to watch our two year old hold the whole room of guests in suspense, while he stopped just short of folding the wrapping paper as he unwrapped his presents.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Cute cake!!