Saturday, July 17, 2010

Twilight, twilight, first boy I see tonight...

Danielle, Hope, Katie, and I went to see Twilight Eclipse last night. Everyone was amicable, even though there was a division into Team Edward/Team Jacob. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're probably not 12. Thanks to Danielle for the excellent pre-movie spread. It was nice to lounge around and chat in a quiet, cool, empty house.

I got home from the movie, and was glad to see that Mike was feeling better. Since he rarely gets sick, when he's not feeling well, it really freaks me out. Of course, my mind starts making up a very interesting differential diagnosis. I stopped short of scheduling him for a doctor visit and rectal exam. I've got to stop letting my professional life carry over into my personal life.

No comments: