Thursday, July 15, 2010

Misc.

After work today, I took A and B to ice skating lessons while Mike stayed home with Colin. B doesn't seem to be very into skating, but Annalise loves it and is so competitive, and has improved so much since the last time I made it to lessons two weeks ago. When we got home from lessons, Mike had ordered pizza, so we had a few slices, and shipped the kids off to bed. Mike is feeling a little sick, which is very weird, since Mike is never sick (and no, not that 24 hour flu that he always gets after seeing his UMM friends), so we're just going to hang out on the couch, and watch some more Mad Men, season 3, before Mad Man starts back up again in 10 days.
Tomorrow night is girls' movie night (Twilight Saga- Eclipse, of course), and then a weekend full of possibility. We are headed to a friend's BBQ, but don't know if it will be with Mr. Mom or not, as he may be selling his fastpitch services to another team this weekend. We'll see. I'm trying to blog daily for a week or so, just to see if I can do it, hence the stream of conscience blog post about nothing. Sorry to disappoint all my husband's fans with my rambling, but this blog was mine first. Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Mom M said...

I love Mike's great blogs but I have also missed you Katie

Danielle said...

Yes, blogging every day is fun. Good to hear from you.