Thursday, February 18, 2010

Gastrointestinal Distress

We're in the midst of another busy week. Mike and I are having Chad, Karen, Eric, and Katie over for dinner on Friday night. Mike and the boys did the grocery shopping this morning, and I hope Mike gets the house cleaning done during the day tomorrow.

Colin has had a fever for about 4 days or so, and has had some loose, AWFUL smelling diapers lately. We had to bump up his iron sulfate intake, since his hemoglobin recheck at his 15 month appointment showed he was still anemic (just like his big sister Annalise), and that has a lot to do with it too.

Bennett has vomited 4 times this afternoon, and evening, and is such a sad little guy right now. Mike woke up this morning with a weak stomach (that's about as bad as Mike gets, without liquor involved, that is), so obviously something is trying to creep into the F family household. Annalise and I plan on staying strong, and avoiding this whole GI mess.

I'll try to post some pictures of our dinner party. We always have such a good time that we forget to commemorate it. I guess that makes for better stories as we age- we will be able to remember things however we want!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Sorry you guys are sick, that stinks. Have a fun dinner party!!

I don't know Katie, Hope and I might have to accuse you of having a life outside of us!!!!