Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bittersweet

Mike and I are preparing to set off on an unprecedented adventure. We are leaving our three children, the apples of our eye, our greatest accomplishments, our pride and joys, in the care of grandparents, as we head to New Hampshire, by way of Boston, for FIVE DAYS! I am attending a medical conference, and Mike is planning on sleeping the days away. I was planning on bringing a laptop to blog on the go, but Mike shot that idea down. I also mentioned that I planned on bringing the camera (we're hoping to do a tree canopy tour and zipline in the White Mountains), and Mike was surprised- I don't know how he expects me to get some good blog posts out of this, gheesh! I am looking forward to taking pictures of something other than my little sweeties. I'll close with a few pictures of said sweeties:We love watching the Winter Olympics. Go USA! Storytime

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Great pics Katie, I love the one of Mike and the kids! Have a great time out east!!!