Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Baby is 4 Months old!




Colin continues to be a sweet, smiley, giggly baby. He is super close to rolling from back to belly. He is really good at holding rattles and pulling anything and everything to his mouth. He has been waking up to eat every night lately at 1:30 and 4:30 like clockwork. He's starting to have a bit of trouble going down for naps, and I haven't quite figured out his schedule yet. I've been having the best luck getting him to nap by putting him in his carseat and swinging him for a while. I'm eager to find out how much Frank the Tank weights at his well child visit tomorrow.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Colin is such a combination of Annalise and Bennet(lookswise), it's amazing!

Stokes said...

He is soooo cute! I can't believe that he is FOUR months already!

Jerri said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe Colin is already four months old. That is fabulous. He is so cute. I keep hoping I'll run into you at Blooma sometime, but Zoe has moved on to BYOB crawlers! Maybe we'll see you there soon. Take care and congrats on such a beautiful family!