Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bake me (and me) a cake


I took some time yesterday to capture one of the little things I enjoy so much about being home with my babies. I was using my new tripod, but unfortunately didn't center Colin very well; at least you can hear Bennett's addition to the song. Colin is three months old today! He is a very sweet, social, calm and laid back baby, and HUGE! I think he is going to be a big guy, just like his Grandpa Dave.

Bennett continues to be an entertainer! He loves to make us laugh, and he performs songs (the Little Einsteins theme song currently: We're going on a trip in our favorite rocket ship...) while running around the dining room table. Annalise enjoyed making a paper lantern for Chinese new year, and really had a good time jumping the waves at Wilderness in Wisconsin Dells. Pictures of our trip to follow. Annalise is really excited to start ice skating lessons on Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Um, Katie, that is really cute and all, but you don't know the right words to the song!

It's:

Roll it, Pat it, Mark it with a C
Put it in the oven for Colin and Me.