Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Posting Under Duress

Well, I guess I do work well under pressure. I would like to go to Convention Grill tonight for a burger. However, stipulations have been placed on this event, that I must post to the blog for Eric and Katie to attend the night's occasion.

Annalise's birthday parties all went well. I think I already blogged about her party with Mike's side of the family when we were at Rachel's wedding in Brainerd. Next, we brought a snack to school on her birthday, and shared memories of her birth and pictures over the past four years. We held her first party with friends on Sunday the 13th at our house. It was an art party, and Annalise and her four guests all completed a painting project (an animal planter, in which we planted wheat grass seeds). We had oreo-covered marble cake with white frosting and ice cream, and played outside for awhile. Annalise decided to have a gift exchange, which was an idea we saw at a few of her other classmates' parties, where everyone brings a gift, and then they all get a gift. Annalise and her school friends were all pleased with the exchange. We were fortunate to be able to celebrate with Uncle Steve, Aunt Bridget, and Maren at G and G's, since they were still in town after their hockey trip to Colorado. We had dinner, followed by more cake and ice cream, and Annalise received her very first chemistry set from the new PhD, as well as Horton Hears a Who and tickets to said movie with G and G. More on that to come, but I think I've already blogged enough to count for today's update. Ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just put clear armor on my iphone and i want to know how long i have to wait until i can start using my iphone again.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://forum.rojadirecta.org/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=808598]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

[i]keep up the good work[/i]