Monday, April 28, 2008

Last Week of April!

We had a nice weekend at home. We went to a Little Gym party on Saturday, and signed A up for gymnastics in the fall. She will be taking a night class, since she will be starting full days (until 3:30) at Little Flowers in the fall. Mike took a trip to Home Depot, and got a new blade for the table saw, so all is ready to go with the trim in the garage. I am so anxious to get the truck back in the garage, oh, and I suppose to get the basement finished too, but that doesn't even seem like it will happen anymore.

Tomorrow, G and G are coming over in the afternoon to hang out with B, while Mike and I attend A's open house at school. She's excited to show us what she's been working on lately. I don't think I blogged last week that Mike had his first fastpitch game of the season on Wednesday, but he did, and we all went to cheer him on (and to play on the adjacent playground). It always pleasantly surprises me how much my kids enjoy being at the softball field- they must have gotten that from their daddy! Mike has another game this Wednesday, but I think I'll keep the kids at home, and shoot for an early bedtime. That's about all we've got going on this week, which is fine by me! I'm going to have to take some good pictures; I haven't taken many lately.

No comments: