Monday, February 25, 2008

How would you like...

to answer the questions asked at my house?

The other night, while teaching B the presidents on his placemat, Annalise asks, "How come Kennedy was the only girl president?" Funny how such a famous surname is just known as a little girl's name (by 3 year olds at least).

Last weekend as I helped her get her snowsuit on for the drive to the farm, A asks, "Since Jesus died for our sins, what happened to the people who died before he did? Did they get to go to heaven?" Uh, yes. Yes, they did, I answered.

2 comments:

Hope said...

Maybe H and A got together and are trying to stump us. H recently asked what was after outer space. Another world? How can we get there? Oh my....

cynthia said...

I just crack up reading about the innocence of these kids!!! I am impressed you parents have such good answers! I might just laugh out loud at my kid!