Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Week Before Thanksgiving!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week already- we just left October! I haven't been taking many pictures lately, so I don't have any to include with the post. Mike was pheasant hunting in Okabena with my dad and uncle last weekend, and I elected to stay home with the kids. We had a really fun time. Thanks Hope and Danielle for keeping me company. We went to the Maple Maze on Saturday morning with Hope and Hailey. Bennett loves to hang with the big kids- he took up residence in the ball pit, and had a grand old time throwing balls and just going with the flow of the balls as other kids jumped in and waded around. We spent Saturday afternoon and evening with Danielle and the boys, and had a really fun, loud time.

Last night we had a babysitter come over after supper, and Mike and I placed our cabinetry order. In 2.5 weeks I can call, and find out what week our cabinets will be in (4-6 week estimate, running closer to 4)! Now waiting over two weeks will be the hard part. We've got to get going on moving our plumbing for the bar sink, and then tiling the bar/kitchen area, finishing the insulation and then drywall. Phew!

Tomorrow night, Grandma J is coming over to stay with the kids while Mike and I go to a parents' night at Little Flowers. We're discussing the kindergarten year at a Montessori school- didn't Annalise just come home from the hospital? Time flies, and we are having so much fun.

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments: