Tuesday, November 20, 2007

No means No, and Yes, and Nose

Poor little B- he hasn't been feeling well lately. Runny nose, cough, fever, not sleeping well at night/not napping well, but the part that really is noticeable is his decreased appetite. I hope he is able to enjoy some of our Thanksgiving dinner. We are heading to Wisconsin Wednesday night, to spend Thanksgiving with my family and my mom's sister's family. It will be fun to see A, B, and Maren play together again. Then we'll head down to Okabena for another Thanksgiving celebration on Saturday.

The title of this post refers to Bennett's frustrating, and endearing habit right now of saying no for everything. Not a bratty shouted, "NO!", just answering "no" to anything we ask, even if I know he means yes, and he's shaking his head yes. I think he just doesn't get it, or doesn't know how to say yes.

No comments: