Friday, June 22, 2007

Friday

Today after A's Book Buddies class, and B's block time (3 hours of heaven for Mommy), we met some Play Pals friends at the park to have a picnic and swim. The weather was quite threatening, but we did get in the pool for a bit. I discovered the best way to keep B happy is to keep him on the pool deck and fill a bucket with water, and let him play with some toys in the bucket.

Tonight we are bringing the kids down to my parents' house, and Mike and I will get to have some happy couple time. I can't even decide where I'd like to eat; the amazing, giddy, thrilling looking-forward-to-a-date time is almost overwhelming!

We've finally got a weekend where we're in town, and I am looking forward to it! I hope to go on another family bike ride with the bike trailer around the lake, like we did on Father's Day.

No comments: