Friday, December 01, 2006

'Tis the Season!

A is so excited for Christmas this year! We took a wagon ride down the alley last night, and bought our Christmas tree. After the kids were in bed, Mike and I got to have our annual struggle centering the tree in the stand (is there an easy way to do it?), and were too depleted to do anything else with the tree after that. On the way home from school today, A asked if I would lay underneath the Christmas tree with her. I'm so glad she likes to do that, since it is something I remember doing with my sister when we were little. I will certainly do that with A, once we get the lights up. She has taking a liking to the various decorations I've brought up from the basement. She asked me to take the basket of berries off the table so she could see it better, and has carried it around the house, with the snow people decorations, and a "baby's first Christmas" tree that she got when she was 8 months old.


Our Little Collector


Christmas Joy?

No comments: