Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Empty Nester

School has officially begun. A, B, & C are off and Mrs. Dad is saving lives one colon at a time. That leaves Mr. Mom (as seen in this picture) free to do what he deems appropriate. Admittedly, it is a strange, eerie, somewhat melancholy feeling to be in this position, home alone for 2 hours a day Mon.-Fri., but I will do my best to take this challenge head on.

Happy 2011-2012 school year everyone. May your years of higher learning help to lead you down your chosen path, or, as in my case, to this very spot. Hello couch and ESPN, my old friends. I've missed you.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Where's the "LIKE" button?

Mom M said...

I was looking for the "LIKE" Too!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Danielle! Haha.. That's how I feel when I see my brother pull up to pick up his three girls (4,2,1 yrs old)