Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our Daisy

Last week Annalise and I had our first Girl Scout meeting. A is a daisy (Kindergarten and 1st), and I am a co-leader of her troop. We only have 4 girls so far, but hope to have more join once they hear how fun it is. We had a nice first meeting, where the girls colored self-portraits. I was really excited to get A the official Daisy Beanie- isn't she cute as a button?!

Besides the start of Girl Scouts, we've been busy with Faith Formation class and Sunday school at our new church, dance class, ECFE for Colin, and a sports camp once a week for Bennett. He is having so much fun learning the fundamentals from Coach Dan, as well as being the ringleader of the 4 year old social scene. Mike reports it is lots of fun to see B run with unbridled joy, and I hope to skip out of an hour of work sometime soon to witness it myself. Our kitchen backsplash tiling project should get wrapped up soon, and then we're on to replacing the sliding door out to the deck, and lots of indoor painting. We'd like to get the exterior painted, but we're not sure if it could be done yet this year.

1 comment:

ladaisi said...

This is so cute! I can't wait till my kiddo is old enough to be in boy scouts and play soccer.

I'm so happy girl scout cookies are out!

- Lauren
www.ladaisi.blogspot.com