Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Maybe this is the one...

Bennett finished swimming "lessons" today, although I'm not sure how much educational value they contained. Oh well. He did go down the water slide with one of the teachers, and said, "it wasn't scary, it was fun!" but when asked if he'd like to go again, declined, stating he, "only planned on going down once."

Colin might have gotten some solid food in his mouth today- stewed prunes, green peas, apple puffs, and some pear yo-baby (at two different sittings) were all offered to him. The floor got the bulk of the food though. Colin still is completely toothless. When are those darn teeth coming, anyway? His crawling is really cute- I will try to get a video clip of it for posting. He has been standing at the crib railing twice today when I entered his room, after attempting to lie him down for nap. Tonight when I was putting the older kids in bed, he was wailing away, and I went in and found him standing at the edge of his mattress with one leg sticking out the slats at a weird angle (nothing broken- whew!)

I did something daring today- downloaded the last season of Mad Men from the video on demand. I've been considering watching the series for some time now. We'll see how it goes. Like Mike and I need another show to Tivo- we still have 13 Desperate Housewives to enjoy!

We have NOTHING planned for the rest of the week- no lessons, camp, errands- what to do?
[Pictures: Annalise and Bennett, both around 8 months, Title: refers to my hope before each house showing]

No comments: