Wednesday, May 27, 2009

As Bennett put it...

"There's pee everywhere!!!" Bennett has been peeing standing up for 1.5 days now, and it was going well until this afternoon. What great timing- intensive bathroom cleaning and house showings!!! I came to the realization today that I cannot continue to live the way I have been for the past 13 days. Selling the house may take longer than I initially counted on. We've still got to live in it. So I'm going to work on being more relaxed- starting tomorrow. Bennett has been posing for pictures this way for the past several days. Hopefully he'll be on to the next expression soon. There's just something about boys; I remember watching Danielle's boys wrestle around on the floor, thinking, "oh, that's so rough on poor baby Georgie!!" But you know what, they love it!!! Colin and Bennett were up on my bed today, and Bennett was lying across Colin's back with all of his weight, and they both were laughing their heads off! I'm going to have to watch the kids, that they don't smother Colin- although at the rate he's growing, he'll outweight Bennett soon!!

We had such a nice Memorial Day weekend. On Saturday, we went to the Mill City farmers market and walked on the Stone Arch Bridge then meandered up north to Tasty Pizza for lunch. Saturday night, I spontaneously went out for a cocktail and movie (Ghosts of Girlfriends Past) with my friend Julie. Sunday found us down in Prior Lake for a bit of fishing, and checking out the progress on my parents' kitchen remodel. We attended our first Twins game of the season on Monday (vs. Boston), while our house was being invaded for a showing. Tonight was Annalise's spring program at school. It was absolutely adorable, and highly entertaining! Annalise was so proud, and excited, and was a wonderful cow in the 'I love you, a bushel and a peck' number. Pictures coming soon...

No comments: