Wednesday, August 06, 2008

27 weeks, 4 days



Annalise took another belly picture for me today; unfortunately this one isn't in focus like the 22 week, 2 day photo was. I've been feeling pretty good overall, and glad to not be having any trouble sleeping. This babe love to kick me- not very hard, but constantly! It gives me a feeling like I'm on some type of mid-level amusement ride at all times. I don't remember if I've mentioned yet, but it's worth another if I haven't. I passed my glucose tolerance test!!!! On the first try! That is a first for me; I have had to take the 3 hour challenge in the past.

We're gearing up for another long camping trip, this time for the Intl Softball Congress world tournament in Kimberly, WI. Home for a day to grab a clean pile of unders, and then off to Mankato for the North American Fastpitch Assoc. tournament. Then we're done for the season. Next season with three babies in tow will be much easier, I'm sure.

No comments: