Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Summer Break

Little Flowers is officially out for the summer! I am hoping to post a video clip from A's Spring program, which they had at school on Wednesday. The kids practiced so hard for it, and did a wonderful job! They sang Celebrate Good Times by Kool and the Gang; Hot, Hot, Hot (Ole, Ole), and The Banana Song (Day-o). I was so proud of A to stand up in front of an audience. We were pretty surprised that she did it (if anyone else remembers her graduation from 2 year old Play Pals, you'll note she's come a long way from lying on the floor and complaining that her feet hurt!)

Annalise's Last Day of School, 2008
Annalise had a nice last day of school on Friday, and got to stay and eat lunch with her classmates- she really was excited about that. We had a nice weekend at home (no softball for quite a few weeks!), and I brought the kids down to G and G's on Sunday, and Mike had a nice block of time where he got to work on the trim boards. We went to the zoo on Monday with Annalise's good friend from school, Alma, and her mom, and we all came home worn out!
Annalise's First Day of School, September 2007

I went to Sex and the City with Danielle last night, and really enjoyed it. Today I had a pretty successful stay at home day, and really impressed my husband with the general clean state of the house, the emptiness of the dishwasher, and dinner in the oven! Woo hoo! I don't know if I can do it two days in a row though...

No comments: