Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Surprise!

For those of you who I haven't spilled it to yet- yup, we're have a THIRD!!! We're so excited, and I'm finally starting to get some energy back. Annalise turned to me today as we were watching a show on Discovery called Deliver Me, and said, "you're not having a baby, are you?" so we had the talk then and there. I was planning on telling her pretty soon, so I had a book to read with her, and then tell her the news. When B got up from nap, we told him the news, and he just said, "no." We'll see if he comes around...

It will be so nice to finally be able to freely blog- maybe that's why I wasn't posting very often; I felt like I had to restrain myself. We have an appointment with the midwife tomorrow, and we'll discuss moving my due date up from November 10th to the 1st or possible Halloween, based on the baby's size on my nuchal translucency ultrasound a few weeks ago.

One cute Bennett thing, just to show he's still my baby...we were grocery shopping yesterday, and he was shouting in the dairy section, "I'm shy! I'm shy!" He learns so many sayings from big sister! That's B- my little introvert.

5 comments:

cynthia said...

Yea! Congratulations Katie & Mike!!!

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

Congrats! Welcome to the "I have 3 kids" club! I enjoy your blog - keep it up! - Danielle Kwong (remember me?)

Danielle said...

Glad to see you have come out of the closet!

Hope said...

OMG, you're pregnant? hahaha I think you "3- kid" people are crazy but more power to you.

Anonymous said...

hey congratz,,we had our 2nd over here