Saturday, April 07, 2007

A Study of Expressions










A and I have been reading Dr. Seuss's My Many Colored Days lately, and therefore discussing emotions and facial expressions. Yesterday during snacktime, I took some pictures of A with various expressions. I already forgot which feeling she is portraying in each shot- I'll have to edit this post when A is awake, and can tell me what is what.

Our spring break week passed quickly. We avoided the zoo, shopping malls, anywhere that would be flooded with spring breaking school kids. It will be nice to get back to school- especially since our first day back in school is A's third birthday!!!! Wow, how the time has flown. Our family is having so much fun; Mike and I love nothing more than sitting on the rug in our family room, and playing with the joys in our lives. Although it was really nice the other night to get a babysitter, and go to happy hour at McCoy's with Eric and Chad. Happy Easter to everyone!
B had some expressions too, as he was snacking on crackers.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

That grouping of A pics would be a great scrapebook page!! Maybe you could frame it.